
You don't really need to buy a special bath tub for your baby, but it is quite convenient to have one when your baby is small. And they are often one of the cheapest pieces of baby gear that you will buy. Also, even a toddler can enjoy bathing in a small tub, just because it is fun, so if you have room for it, go ahead and get one.But if you don't want to buy a bath tub, you can either use a big bath tub or the sink to bath your baby. So save your money!
Source : www.easybabylife.com
My Opinion : If you have a big enough sink-kitchen sink is better or even periuk pun boleh then i guess you don't need a baby bathtub. I had one and never used it with Muhammad and gave it away soon after I realized it wasn't necessary. So I won't be buying one this time around.Tapi kalau jumpa bathtub macam pic diatas for RM 10,sure why not?hihi..
ربنا هب لنا من ازواجنا وزريتنا قرة أعين وجعلنا للمتقين إماماَ
No comments:
Post a Comment